The Flashtalking Campaign Management credential is available to anyone who wishes to expand their ad tech knowledge and confidence. Through a detailed curriculum with hands-on, self-paced training and assessments, we empower enrollees to navigate the ever-changing digital landscape with best-in-class creative solutions and campaign management tools.
Individuals complete 6–8 hours of intensive, skills-based training. Credential holders are specialized campaign managers who have passed a final exam, which includes both a rigorous multiple-choice test and a hands-on assessment.
Flashtalking Pixel Manager and Campaign Manager
This course provides a deeper understanding of how to create and manage spots and segments efficiently using Flashtalking Pixel Manager. Participants will dive deep into this application, learning the basics as well as advanced features. We’ll also cover how to set up and manage various types of campaigns in Flashtalking Campaign Manager. While many of the topics in this course will have been introduced in Intro to Ad Serving, this more advanced course will expand upon each topic to provide learners with the knowledge they need to launch more complex campaigns with Flashtalking.
- Overview and Flashtalking Strategy Mapper
- Creating spots with advanced settings in Flashtalking Pixel Manager
- Flashtalking OneTag
- Segments and third-party code in Flashtalking Pixel Manager
- Uploading rich media in Flashtalking Creative Manager
- Creating new campaigns in Flashtalking Campaign Manager
- Placements and creative assignment
- Dynamic landing page URLs
- Working with 1x1 tags
- Placement costs and organization
- Creative-level decision trees
- Testing decision trees
DCO, Decisioning, and Reports
This course explores how to harness the power of personalization through the use of dynamic ads. Participants will learn how to build and update dynamic versions quickly through the use of the Flashtalking Decision Trees, audience targeting, and various types of feeds. We’ll also tour Flashtalking Reports and learn how to generate standard and custom reports once a campaign has launched. Lastly, while careful setup and self-QA can help, the occasional discrepancy is bound to happen. This course will cover the most common causes of discrepancies and how to troubleshoot them quickly.
- Introduction to dynamic ads
- Creative versions and decision trees
- Targeting and auto-optimization
- A/B testing
- Product catalogs and Flashtalking Product Feeds
- Store locator feeds
- Reporting overview
- Report layouts with charts and data grids
- Custom reports
- Metrics glossary
- Troubleshooting discrepancies